To keep your Executive Society items in great shape, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Don’t put it through the washing machine or jump in a pool with it. Basically, avoid getting it wet.
- Avoid showering or washing your hands with your jewelry on. Soap is very corrosive.
- Avoid grinding your jewelry on hard surfaces. This can cause the plating to scratch.
- Avoid getting your items caught on protruding objects. Our jewelry is handmade. Handle it with love!
- Do not let your jewelry come in contact with any harsh chemicals.
- When taking your items off, do so with caution. Tugging hard on the strings or beads could cause some of the materials to break.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry during strenuous physical activity or while sweating.